Friday, April 13, 2012

this and that



cookie butter from trader joe's-addicting.

Happy friday the 13th! I'm not superstitious, but there is something creepy about working in a hospital on days like today. So, heres to hoping my day is as unlucky lucky as it can be. And as for this weekend, i'll be running a 5k through the east side of Providence as part of a fundraiser for Hasbro Children's Hospital. I'm not sure what i'm more excited about, the adrenaline i'll get running the race or the cold beer i'll most certainly drink afterwards. I'm also carving out time to start catching up on the first few seasons of Mad Men, since I just started watching it this year. Somehow I have managed to both love and hate Don Draper. Pictured is a little of this and little of that from my week.

ombre colored flowers

an engraving worth a glance.
spotted on a walk through brown university's campus

googly eyes that i couldn't resist buying after
laying my eyes on these.

1 comment: